SB Acoustics SB20PFC30-4
- Nominal impedance [Zn]: 4 Ω
- Resonance frequency [fs]: 33.7 Hz
- Sensitivity [2.83 V⁄1m]: 92.5 dB
- Equivalent volume [Vas]: 66.2 l
- Total Q factor [Qts]: 0.33
SB Acoustics SB20PFC30-4 - information in PDF format (608 Kb)
Manufactured by: SB Acoustics ♦ Model: SB20PFC30-4 (2508) ♦ Origin: Indonesia ♦ Shipping Weight: 2 kg
You might also be interested in:
High-purity copper coil wound around a Permite core.
Air Core Coil.
Metallized polypropylene film capacitor.
Woofer with magnesium cone and natural rubber surround.
High-purity copper coil wound around a Permite core (with discs).
(*) Prices are per unit, excluding Value Added Tax (VAT 24%)