13 cm (5″) High End midrange driver.
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ω
- Resonance frequency [fs]: 57 Hz
- Mean sound pressure level [1 W⁄1m]: 90 dB
- Equivalent volume [Vas]: 9.1 l
- Total Q factor [Qts]: 0.46
- Nominal power handling [P]: 60 W
Visaton AL130M/8 - information in PDF format (86 kB)
Manufactured by: Visaton ♦ Model: AL130M-8 (1305) ♦ Shipping Weight: 1.4 kg
You might also be interested in:
13 cm (5″) low-midrange driver with Polypropilen membran.
2″ dome midrange.
High-output midrange speaker with sliced paper cone and compact neodymium motor.
13 cm (5″) High End bass-midrange driver.
High-sesitivity midrange speaker with sliced paper cone.
High sensitivity midrange with NRSC fiberglass cone and phase plug.
(*) Prices are per unit, excluding Value Added Tax (VAT 24%)