Volt BM228.8 'Studio'
Found cheaper?! (report)
We ship this product to USA for free!
Additional discount: -5% (from 4 pcs)
Availability: on request (ask)
8" bass-midrange driver.
- Nominal impedance [Zn]: 8 Ω
- Frequency range: 30…3000 Hz
- Resonance frequency [fs]: 35 Hz
- Sensitivity [1 V⁄1m]: 89 dB
- Equivalent volume [Vas]: 32 l
- Total Q factor [Qts]: 0.35
- Power rating [P]: 150 W (AES)
Volt Studio Range BM2288 - information in PDF format (909 Kb)
Manufactured by: Volt ♦ Model: BM2288 ♦ Origin: Great Britain ♦ Shipping Weight: 4.6 kg
You might also be interested in:
High sensitivity soft dome tweeter with 1½″ coated fabric dome.
High-purity copper coil wound around a Permite core (with discs).
Air Core Coil.
High-purity copper coil wound around a Permite core.
Woofer with sliced paper cone, SD-1 motor and large ferrite magnet system.
(*) Prices are per unit, excluding Value Added Tax (VAT 24%)
Copyright © 2023 AUDIO-HI.FI - Internet-shop: speakers, capacitors, coils, resistors, etc.