13 cm (5″) High End bass-midrange driver.
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ω
- Resonance frequency [fs]: 43 Hz
- Mean sound pressure level [1 W⁄1m]: 87 dB
- Equivalent volume [Vas]: 13 l
- Total Q factor [Qts]: 0.38
- Nominal power handling [P]: 60 W
Visaton AL130/8 - information in PDF format (90 kB)
Manufactured by: Visaton ♦ Model: AL130-8 (1301) ♦ Shipping Weight: 1.4 kg
You might also be interested in:
13 cm (5″) low-midrange driver with Polypropilen membran.
13 cm (5″) High End midrange driver.
High-purity copper coil wound around a Permite core (with discs).
Tweeter with 1″ soft dome, AirCirc Magnet System, rubber painted aluminium die casted faceplate (black).
High-purity copper coil wound around a Permite core.
Stranded copper wires coil with air core.
(*) Prices are per unit, excluding Value Added Tax (VAT 24%)