Jantzen Audio JA-8008 HMQ
Paper cone mid-woofer.
Designed by Troels Gravesen.
- Nominal impedance [Zn]: 8 Ω
- Resonance frequency [fs]: 46 Hz
- Sensitivity [2.83 V⁄1m]: 94.3 dB
- Equivalent volume [Vas]: 44.3 l
- Total Q factor [Qts]: 0.25
Jantzen JA-8008 HMQ - information in PDF format (509 Kb)
Manufactured by: Jantzen Audio ♦ Model: JA-8008 HMQ (0008) ♦ Origin: Norway ♦ Shipping Weight: 4.2 kg
You might also be interested in:
Coil wound around a toroidal sandwich core.
Metal-oxide film resistor.
High-sensitivity tweeter with enforced sandwich diaphragm, strong Neodymium magnet and build-in impedance convertor.
High-end dome tweeter with with high sensitivity and a smooth, extended frequency response.
(*) Prices are per unit, excluding Value Added Tax (VAT 24%)