8-inch midwoofer driver with hard aluminium cone and inverse dust cap.
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ω
- Frequency range: 35…3000 Hz
- Resonance frequency [fs]: 35.7 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Equivalent volume [Vas]: 61.6 l
- Total Q factor [Qts]: 0.525
- Nominal power handling [P]: 75 W
Fountek FW200 - information in PDF format (534 kB)
Manufactured by: Fountek ♦ Model: FW200 ♦ Origin: China ♦ Shipping Weight: 2.3 kg
You might also be interested in:
SLS-series subwoofer with 8″ (200 mm) coated paper cone and ferrite magnet.
HDS-series woofer with 8″ (200 mm) NOMEX cone.
High-purity copper coil wound around a Permite core (with discs).
Stranded copper wires coil with air core.
High-purity copper coil wound around a Permite core.
(*) Prices are per unit, excluding Value Added Tax (VAT 24%)